UPSC Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist Exam 2017 – Apply Online for 138 Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification to conduct Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist Exam 2017 for the recruitment of 138 Geologist, Group A, Geophysicist, Group A, Chemist Group A & Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 08-02-2017 to 03-03-2017 byl 18:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 138
Name of the Exam: Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist Exam 2017
Name of the Post:
1. Geologist, Group A: 40 Posts
2. Geophysicist, Group A: 40 Posts
3. Chemist. Group A: 25 Posts
4. Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A: 33 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 32 years (i.e. he/she must have been born not later than 02-01-1985 and not later than 01-01-1996) for Post No. 01, 02 & 03 and 21 – 35 years (i.e. he/she must have been born not later than 02-01-1982 and not later than 01-01-1996) for Post No. 04 as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master Degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies or Petroleum Geo sciences or Petroleum Exploration or Geochemistry or Geological Technology or Geophysical Technology from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or an educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (3 of 1956) for Post No. 01, M.Sc in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc (Marine Geophysics) Or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics) from a University incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institutes established by an Act of the Parliament or declared to be deemed universities under the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 for Post No. 02 & for more qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on personality test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- should be depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ Stae Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 08-02-2017 to 03-03-2017 by 18:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
4. Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online 08-02-2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Cash 02-03-2017 by 23:59 hrs
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Debit/ Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment 03-03-2017 by 18:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online 03-03-2017 by 18:00 hrs
Date for Competitive Exam From 12-05-2017
Date of Result of Examination July/August, 2017
For more details like special instructions, eligibility conditions, physical standard & other information click on the link given below…
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Exam 2017 More Information
Recruitment Advt (English) Get Details
Recruitment Advt (Hindi) Get Details
Apply Online Click Here
Instructions Get Details
FAQ Get Details
Eligibility Details Get Details
Exam Pattern Get Details
Syllabus Get Details
Selection Process Get Details
UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2017 – Apply Online for 44 Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of 44 vacancies by conducting Indian Economic Service & Indian Statistical Service Examination 2017 in Junior Time Scale of the Services. Eligible candidates may apply online from 08-02-2017 to 03-03-2017 till 18:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
UPSC IES/ ISS Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 44
Name of the Posts:
1. Indian Economic Service: 15 Posts
2. Indian Statistical Service: 29 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age